Feel free to reach out to me at alam[at]emad.in for possible collaborations or to know how I could help you build your next awesome tech startup. If you rather prefer to have a sneak peek at my skills prior to reaching out, or want to know about some of the open source work that I have been doing, continue reading...
My professional career dates back to the summer of 2008 during the second year of pursuing my Engineering major in Computer Science. Ever since I have worked for many startups and giant multinationals as full-time employee and as a freelancer too. I have gathered in-depth know-hows of product development especially around web technologies and a thorough understanding for building and scaling engineering and R&D teams within the organization.
- HTML, CSS :star::star::star::star:
- Rust, Java, .NET with C#, Ruby and PHP :star::star:
- Phoenix, react, NodeJS, GraphQL, tailwindcss :star::star::star::star:
- GCP, Gitlab CI/CD :star::star::star::star:
- PostgreSQL, Firebase :star::star::star::star:
- AWS, Docker :star::star::star:
- MobX, Redux, LESS, SASS, TVJS, TVML, react native, electron, koa, Fastify, Next.js, Knex.js, BABEL (ES6), Webpack, JSDoc, GIT, Selenium, Adobe Experience Manager, JSP, ASP.NET with MVC, Ruby on Rails, AJAX, REST, Flux, CoffeeScript, Salesforce, BigQuery, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Moodle, Magento, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, ...
BackboneJS, UnderscoreJS, MarionetteJS, WinJS, jQuery, ExtJS, GruntJS, Gulp, Bower, WCF, SOAP, MS-SQL, Oracle, ...
Free and encrypted chat, no login, no installations needed. Create unlimited private chat links for free and start talking with anyone, anywhere.
One of a kind elixir library that provides parsing and validation capabilities for the environment variables, with compile time access guarantees, defaults, fallbacks and app pre-boot validations.
persistme lets you namespace your localStorage across multiple applications even when they are hosted on the same domain. It also has some built in goodies for common localStorage tasks and ~10x storage with built in compression.
A powerful state management library built on the lines of Flux Architecture with minimal to no learning curve at all. It blends well with the react ecosystem to provide a rapid development framework out of the box.